- Monetising Digital & OTT Services Asia | Save the date: 14-15 October 2014 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 4 July 2014 | 10:35 am
- Catching up with our du keynote @Digital Services World Congress 2014 3 June 2014 | 4:09 pm
- Google @ Digital Services World Congress 2014 3 June 2014 | 4:02 pm
- Spotify @ Digital Services World Congress 3 June 2014 | 11:04 am
- Comverse Captures Dominant Market Share for VoLTE-Based Services in North America 3 June 2014 | 10:59 am
Monetising Digital & OTT Services Asia showcases the telco services and telco-OTT partnerships driving the digital world. Overcoming business model challenges, BSS/OSS integration and identifying international expansion strategies, the sister event to the successful Digital Services World Congress, is the only exclusive meeting place for operators and OTTs in the Asia Pacific region.
With the OTT player here to stay, mobile network operators have woken up to the fact that co-operation is necessary, and both operators and OTTs recognise that partnerships will advantage them both. However, competition still exists and how partnerships fit in with the telco’s competing digital services, is a critical question, addressed over the two days. A combination of the operator’s network management and customer reach, and the OTT’s programming and design capabilities, will bring ROI for both parties yet the steps to getting to that profitable working relationship are still unclear.
Join 120+ telecom operators, OTTs and their partners within the banking, gaming, music, content and digital media sectors to identify the winning business models, approaches and technologies needed to break down the lack of partner certainty and commitment that currently threatens the monetisation of OTT communications.
Ten Reasons to Attend:
- Hear from the CxO level operator representatives launching digital services portfolios. Benchmark your services and gain their insight on the business model and technical obstacles they have overcome.
- Discover which telcos and OTTs are working together to strengthen both their services, and the profit gain they have achieved. Pinpoint how both the telco and OTTs can gain maximum value from their collaboration on OTT communication products.
- Listen to the advantages of direct carrier billing and MNOs’ subscriber reach. Measure the bonuses an operator’s friendship can bring to the internet player.
- Learn which industry steps are still needed to standardise and monetise mobile payment services.
- Benefit from key lessons in BSS/OSS partner integration from the mobile operators currently collaborating with OTT players.
- Assess the impact WebRTC & RCS will have on the existing OTT world, its clients and services.
- Identify which trends in consumer content consumption should be tapped into and how to achieve optimised mobile video services. QoS, Billing, CRM & CDN: How will you profit from Multi- Screen Entertainment?
- Quantify the digital media opportunity: What will consumers be spending on OTT video, music streaming services and video gaming? How can operators benefit from the growing appetite for digital media?
- Determine how you will approach VoLTE and what it takes to survive the increasingly crowded VoIP market
Build the dream ‘OTT’ home: which trends in home automation are becoming mainstream and how are they being enabled?
Monetising Digital & OTT Services Asia is the Digital Services World Congress’s sister event, focused on the innovative and fast moving Asia Pacific market.
After a brilliant inaugural event in 2013, the 2nd Digital Services World Congress will take place from the 2nd to 4thJune 2014 in London, UK. Beginning with an OTT Partnerships pre-conference focus day on the 2nd, the two main days of the event will co-locate the Mobile Wallet & Retail Innovation, SIMposium Global, M2M and Internet of Things and Global Messaging World Congress, after opening with a plenary session featuring the leaders driving forward innovative start-ups and services within the digital world.
Drawing 450+ attendees, the 2014 event promises to be the hub of even more innovative ideas, bringing the addition of the Digital Services Innovation Pitch competition for start-ups, and more global support, with Du acting as the event’s Host Operator, and Telefónica as the official Digital Services Provider.
Monetising Digital & OTT Services Asia builds on Informa Telecoms & Media’s achievement of bringing 120+ Speakers over 3 Days in London. Ensure you are the first to define the services and solutions needed to deliver the digital dream in the Asia Pacific region!
‘Presentations covered all angles of the threat of OTT voice and messaging, and made it a very informative affair’mobilesquared (DSWC’13)
Very helpful event to see the whole broad eco system growingDesscon (DSWC’13)
Great to get all interested parties in one room and get perspective from allSAP (DSWC’13)
I am looking forward to next year’s event alreadyTelefónica (DSWC’13)
I really thank Informa for the high qualified people involved during this conference and for the well organization for this eventSenior Manager, du (DSWC’13)
Great opportunity to meet industry playersVice President, Messaging Product and Innovation, T-Mobile (DSWC’13)